What I expect to contribute to a workplace would be productivity,
positivity, reliability, and creativity. I think these qualities are important
because you will be able to more effective and efficient as an employee. You
will be able to enjoy your job without feeling concerned about working with
your coworkers. I believe having confidence is another key thing, since you
will be able to stand out in a positive way. It will make people happy to be
around you which could mean customers will want to come back. Thus, these
qualities make a work environment more productive.
Those are excellent contributes I would love to work with people who bring that. Also many people won't be productive known from experience, i have worked with people who lack productivity.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with what you said, having confidence is a major thing so you can be positive. Also it will make a good impression on customers.
ReplyDeleteI agree with what you published because you made excellent points. I would love to be around people who are like that.
ReplyDeleteI agree that having good qualities will make for a better workplace. Also, it will make you a great example.
ReplyDelete