My future career goals would be majoring in criminology or a sociology degree. These topics call my attention because I enjoy reading articles that are about crime scene investigations. I would like to work as a homicide detective or in a forensics team. I am currently in a sociology class so the subject has become an eye open experience. My backup plan would be to become a sociologist, if for some reason I don't enjoy criminology. I am still indecisive of what career path I will end up in because I don't know if i will enjoy taking those classes so I may end up changing majors. For the moment I will do more research as to what future career makes a good impact on me.
It sounds like you have a good plan ahead for you. Oftentimes,
ReplyDeletestudents don't want to commit to a major, however it's good to have an idea. Certainly it's early enough, and will be for the first few years for you to change your major..good luck to you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThose careers do seem very interesting I could imagine you as a detective. That is a good idea to do more research to careers because we are young and we might end up changing majors.
ReplyDeleteI think it's cool that you want to work as a homicide detective, there's a lot of interesting things that can go on with that. Also agree that we may change our mind in the future if we don't like something.
ReplyDeleteI think the criminology field is very interesting. Also it is good that you have a backup career just in case you change your mind in the future.
ReplyDeleteI also think is very interesting that you want to work as a homicide detective. I hope you do become a homicide detective because it looks like you'll do a great job.
ReplyDeleteI think that it is very interesting to be working as a homicide detective. Also to have a backup plan so you can reference back to it.
ReplyDelete