I believe that employees should not be taking anything for their own personal use. I think it's disrespectful to the employer since, they were considerate enough to give that person the job in the first place. Although I do know that people may be in tough situations but taking a company's belongs isn't the right thing to do. Unless the owner themselves has given the authority to do so, then it would be understandable. After all, the employees were selected because the employer believes they can be trusted. Eventually, it would hurt the business if supplies would to be missing. This may lead to innocent people being fired for someone else's mistakes.
I strongly agree with you taking items from your job is a bad thing. In my old job people would take items all the time and it seemed really disrespectful.
ReplyDeleteDaniarely, I completely agree with you, however, there are companies that report tremendous loss due to employee theft. Why would an employee assume it is ok to take home supplies from work, or products? We have a lot of people in our society who feel that they are "owed" something, but as you said, the employers were considerate enough to give the job and trust is part of the hiring process. I am curious what you mean in your last sentence, that it may lead to innocent people being fired for someone's else's mistake. I am not exactly sure what you mean, unless you mean that others might be accused for theft...Diego, you also make a good point and to add to your statement, it is not just disrespectful, but it could be a crime, due to the fact that it is stealing!
ReplyDeleteI agree that it could be very disrespectful to take items without consulting a manger or supervisor. This also can lead to many problems in their workplace.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you a 100%, it is illegal to steal in general and in a work place is even worse. They hired you trusting you would be a good employee. Many jobs have cameras and may catch you in the act
ReplyDeleteI feel like that's taking to much advantage of the employer since they pay you for your job, not to take their things with you, or steal them because you want to.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you because that is 100% theft. Taking from other places is always bad, they should have learned from when they were younger.
ReplyDeleteI agree with everything you said. It's never right to take things that are not yours.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you and that no one should be taking things from there job because that's disrespectful. You wouldn't want people coming over to your house and taking you things like a thieve.
ReplyDelete