My
writing challenges would have to be starting an essay. This is a challenge for
me because I don't know if I gave too much information or not enough. Sometimes
I wonder if what I started off with makes since to the reader. For me as the
writer it’s hard to word my thoughts because I have much to say but don't
exactly know how to explain everything. Something that has helped me is
drafting my essay before starting the final draft. This way I am able to stay
organized and detailed with what I write.
Your not alone. I also do not know how to start essays for same reason as you. It is really difficult to come out with a really good essay when we have second thoughts on every little detail. Thank god there's many people who are out their who can help us with these problems.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way too. I always want to start my essays with creative , fun , eye catching sentences to pull in the reader, but I don't know if they always make sense. As a writer it hard for us to understand what viewpoint the reader is coming from. However as a writer we will all eventually learn this skill.
ReplyDeleteI agree that writing can be a challenge, but in order to improve we need to practice. I like your idea of organization to help you write your essay. Being able to organize your information is a very good skill to have to have. This makes your essay have a lot of detail, making it interesting to read.
ReplyDeleteI too have trouble with writing. I never know how to start an introduction, how to finish or what I even should put in the writing. It isn't my thing.
ReplyDelete