Communicating in High School is different from how it used to be
because we all use technology to communicate. We communicate through social
media which can either be good or bad depending on how people use it. Some
people now a days are cyber bullied because it’s easier for people to be mean
through a screen rather than face to face. That can come with consequences
because it can ruin someone’s self-esteem. Sometimes they might feel like being
at home can’t keep them safe anymore. In some sad cases the victims may end up
committing suicide because they have believed everything they have been told.
To sum up, I believe we should all raise awareness to younger people and make
them realize that even there "typed words" can be harm full to
someone.
Daniarely I have always wanted to talk to someone about what you have brought up. In my opinion, I believe that cyber bullying doesn't exist. I believe that it's the easiest thing to get away from because you're in control of your media account, meaning you have the option to log out or block the specific person.
ReplyDeleteDaniarely, I wish that people could use technology for only positive reasons. Unfortunately, cyber bullying is a big problem and many young people suffer too much from the problem. I don't understand why people feel more empowered using a keyboard versus their own face to face ability. Anyway, thank you for sharing your concerns.
ReplyDeleteDaniarely, I truly agree with you, cyber bullying is a big problem of our society. I do wish people would use technology for good reasons only but this society is all messed up by making people feel less.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDaniarely, I agree that communicating in High School did change with technology leading to people to cyber bully others. Yes, Bernardo they can get away from it by blocking the person but it would still emotionally impact the person. It also may be more than one more person bullying and may be harder to block the person or they don't want to seem weak. My mom once told me "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all."
ReplyDeleteI agree that we should raise awareness of how the internet can ruin the lifes of some people. We should not trust everyone that we find on the internet and we should be careful about what we share with others.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, I think that technology have change the way people commicate, because now eberybody uses their phones to talck with others instead of talking to them in real person. I veliebe that we should all stop using text mesaages to communicate with people, and talck to them in person.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you we should look careful what we share with others and not bullying others. but bullying is not good because hurting others.
ReplyDeleteI strongly agree with you Daniarely and that we should do something about cyber bulling and to help others. I think that technology has really taken over of our lives and has really changed us in a dramatic way.
ReplyDeleteI really agree that we need to bring awareness to younger people. Younger people are often on technology and do not often look at what they share.
ReplyDelete